Paleo Plan provides simple meal plans that outline every meal of the week. We provide shopping lists to help you make sure you have all the food you need when you go to make it. We offer tips and tricks to eating paleo, shopping, and just managing your eating life. When you subscribe to Paleo Plan, we make it easy to eat Paleo.
If it wasn’t for struggling to come up with different Paleo Breakfast Ideas, I’m sure more people would make the transition over to Paleo. Unfortunately, Breakfast seems to be associated with cereal, toast, bagels, and crumpets and sugar laden foods. Breakfast doesn’t have to equal grains
We’ve come up with lots of great Paleo Breakfast Ideas for whatever your Paleo situation (no time, dislike eggs, want to drink breakfast, child friendly, SAD substitutes, vegetarian/ vegan or keen to impress) – there are certainly lots of options.
To prove the point, here is a huge list of Paleo Breakfast ideas to inspire anyone. And if you want even MORE, check out my very own Paleo Breakfast Recipe book, with over 100 pages of beautifully photographed step-by-step recipes.
Here are some Paleo Breakfast Ideas for when you have a little bit of time in the morning:
1. Bacon, eggs, avocado, mushrooms & tomato
2. An omelette with your choice of meat, vegetables and of course – egg yolks as well as whites
3. Make a frittata with your favourite veggies, meats and cheese (if you’re more Primal than Paleo)
4. There’s nothing like steak and eggs for breakfast!
5. For a nutritionally dense Paleo Breakfast Idea, chop up chicken liver and scramble with eggs, mushroom, onions and capsicum (bell peppers)
6. Scrambled eggs mixed with diced bacon and avocado (my personal favourite!)
7. Soft boiled eggs and wilted spinach
8. Lots of nations wake up to soup – make a soup with bone broth – or try coconut milk and leftover meat and veggies
9. Sweet potato, sardines and a poached egg
10. Try substitution bacon for skirt steak and serve with pumpkin
We can get the benefits if we try use the bellow items:
Grass-Fed Beef – Meat that is grass-fed is known to have higher concentration of omega-3 fatty acids than those that are fed grains. Grass-fed meat is also preferred because there is lower incidence of bacterial decay and E. Coli contamination.
Bacon – Bacon, preferably unprocessed, is also something that those following Paleo diet can have.
Omega 3 Eggs – Eggs laid by chicken that are grass-fed are rich in Omega 3 fatty acid and these can be consumed by those following Paleo diet.
Garlic – Garlic is extremely good for your cardiovascular system because of which is often referred to as a super-food.
Spinach – All dark green leafy vegetables such as spinach are caveman’s best friend.
Tomatoes – Tomatoes are not only an important constituent of Paleo diet; it is also good in taste.
We can try to make this type of foods in our own home. If we find any problem regarding the process of making, we can get lots of books in the internet. We can also get a lot of video tutorials in the YouTube or in different web site. So we should try to take this type of diet food for the betterment of our own health.
Latest posts by Frank Heathwell (see all)
- Practical Paleo: A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestyle - December 11, 2013
- Q&A: What are the Best Paleo Recipes or Cook Book? - December 10, 2013
- What foods are allowed in the paleo diet? - December 9, 2013